Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Looking for Alex (England)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Guys, since we don't have the old forum to go to, I'm not able to contact Alex via email. Chas, do you have has email by chance?

    Sc [img]redface.gif[/img] tt

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chas_ucla's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2000
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Scott,
    very odd, I thought I had it but don't. Well he wrote in a couple of months ago...I guess that was just before the switch over to the new server. I'm sure he'll write in again...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AlexGfromUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2001
    Posts
    145
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hello Scott,

    its nice to be looked for! It is indeed my first time on the new style site and my first visit in a while. I actually came to the site with some questions about projection, but its cool to be reminded of how I was able to meet new friends because of this board too!

    My Email for both of you is [email protected] (I've had the same account for ages and have no plans to change)

    P.s. Hope you're both doing okay!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •